Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 6, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2021
Where to stay in Cancun
4.5/5Wonderful!(19,550 area reviews)
Relax on white-sand beaches or poolside at luxury hotels, dive at an underwater museum, swim with dolphins and visit archaeological ruins.
The stunning beaches and fantastic nightlife are just a few highlights of Playa Mujeres. Make a stop by Mujeres Beach or Playa Mujeres Golf Club while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(767 area reviews)
Downtown Cancun is known for its popular shops, and you can see some sights in the area like Las Americas Cancun Mall and Market 28.
If you're spending some time in Punta Cancun, Forum Beach and Chac Mool Beach are top sights worth seeing.
The beaches and abundant dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Avenida Tulum. A stop by Plaza Las Americas or Ceviche Square might round out your trip.
More trip options
- Cancun Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cancun Airports
- Hotels in Cancun Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Cancun Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cancun
- More Hotel Options in Cancun
- Cancun Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Quintana Roo
- Other Hotels near Cancun, Quintana Roo
- Hotels in Popular Destinations