Honolulu Vacation Packages
Top Honolulu Flight + Hotel Deals
Where to stay in Honolulu
4.5/5Wonderful!(10,927 area reviews)
Located on the south shore of Honolulu, this neighborhood is known internationally for its great surfing and beautiful beaches.
4/5Very Good!(233 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Ala Moana, Ala Moana Center and Ala Moana Beach Park are top sights worth seeing.
4.5/5Wonderful!(139 area reviews)
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to Kahala. A stop by Waiʻalae Beach Park or Kahala Beach might round out your trip.
Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
4.5/5Wonderful!(79 area reviews)
While visiting Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis, you might make a stop by sights like Honolulu Zoo and Diamond Head.
3.5/5Good!(43 area reviews)
Many of Hawai’i’s most important historic sites and beautiful buildings are clustered together here at the hub of the city, with the ocean just a short walk away.
Top Hotels in Honolulu
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 18, 2021
Top things to do in Honolulu
Honolulu Beach Vacation
There's nothing more enjoyable than a Honolulu vacation. Whether you're sipping on delicious cocktails at a local hot spot or reading your favorite magazine by the ocean's edge, your trip to Honolulu is the time to live out your beachy fantasies. Many people opt to stay near Sans Souci Beach, situated just 6 kilometers from downtown. However, you'll also discover a great range of Honolulu vacation packages around Kahala Beach and Kuhio Beach Park, two other well-loved nearby options.
- Choosing a hotel close to the water means unforgettable vistas and slow walks along the beach at sundown. Browse our Honolulu beach hotels and see what's available.
- Condos are also popular with travelers to these parts. Beach Villas at Ko Olina by Ola Properties and Waikiki Mirage (Discovery Bay) by RedAwning are great examples of what you can expect from this accommodation style.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Honolulu. They make budgeting a piece of cake. Leave your wallet safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Honolulu, population 371,700, is a wonderful place to visit for loads of reasons. Get some useful tips on our Honolulu things to do page.
- Save loads of cash on experiences with our Honolulu vacation deals. With wonderful attractions like Diamond Head to discover, this destination will keep you on the go.