Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in San Diego
Downtown San Diego
4.5/5Wonderful!(8,497 area reviews)
Port of San Diego and B Street Cruise Ship Terminal are a few top attractions in Downtown San Diego. Hop around the city on the metro at America Plaza Trolley Station or County Center - Little Italy Station and check out the area's fantastic nightlife, fascinating museums, and beautiful waterfront views.
San Diego’s historic heart has shed its seedy past to emerge as one of the city’s premier dining, shopping and entertainment hubs.
4/5Very Good!(1,422 area reviews)
Relax in beachside cafés in the morning, surf clean breaks in the afternoon and dance with a youthful club crowd at night at this coastal San Diego strip.
If you're spending some time in Mission Beach, Mission Beach and Belmont Park are top sights worth seeing.
4/5Very Good!(290 area reviews)
Ocean Beach is known for its stunning beaches, and with sights like Ocean Beach Pier and Ocean Beach Park, you won't get bored spending a day wandering around this part of San Diego.
More trip options
- San Diego Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Diego Airports
- Hotels in San Diego Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular San Diego Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in San Diego
- More Hotel Options in San Diego
- San Diego Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in California
- Other Hotels near San Diego, California
- Hotels in Popular Destinations