Find Hotels in Berlin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Berlin
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,853 area reviews)
Berlin’s central district is a convergence of quaint residential streets, sprawling Soviet squares and some of Europe’s most revered museums.
4.5/5Wonderful!(510 area reviews)
The glamorous heart of former West Berlin remains one of Berlin’s most coveted neighborhoods and the city’s premier retail destination.
Olympiastadion and Kurfürstendamm are top sights in Charlottenburg, and you should be sure to explore the fantastic nightlife. Hop aboard the metro at Westend S-Bahn or Kaiserdamm U-Bahn to see more sights in the area.
4/5Very Good!(139 area reviews)
Straddling the eastern side of the River Spree, this former industrial precinct is today the home of some of Berlin’s most progressive nightclubs.
Romantic cobbled streets, lazy weekend breakfasts and a lively flea market have made this district a favorite among families and young couples.
More trip options
- Berlin Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Berlin Airports
- Hotels in Berlin Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Berlin Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Berlin
- More Hotel Options in Berlin
- Berlin Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Brandenburg Region
- Other Hotels near Berlin, Brandenburg Region
- Hotels in Popular Destinations