Apartments in Hatsushima for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Hatsushima
Other property types in Hatsushima
Hyatt Regency Hakone Resort and Spa
Reviewed on Jan 25, 2020
Hakone Kowakien TEN-YU
Reviewed on Jul 12, 2020
Laforet Club Hakone Gora Yunosumika
Reviewed on Mar 23, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Hatsushima
There are plenty of places to stay in Atami with 77 hotels and accommodation options, though not many apartments. We can help you locate similar accommodation. Discover top attractions in the surrounding region such as Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum and Izu Oceanic Park.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment comes with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Hatsushima?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 17°C and nighttime temperatures average -2°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 7°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30°C and nighttime averages are around 14°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1155 inches in a year
What to Do in Hatsushima
While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Jogasaki Coast, or get outside and enjoy nature at Izu Oceanic Park. In the larger area, you’ll find Izu Glass and Glasswork Museum and Ajiro Hot Spring.
How to Get to Hatsushima and Around the Area
Fly into Oshima (OIM), which is located 21 mi (33.8 km) away from the heart of the city. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Tokyo (HND-Haneda), which is 49.4 mi (79.6 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.