Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Vancouver
4.5/5Wonderful!(4,711 area reviews)
Amble along the waterfront at Vancouver Harbour and visit theaters, shopping avenues and museums in the heart of one of Canada’s largest cities.
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are a few things travelers love about Coal Harbour. Check out Vancouver Waterfront or Olympic Cauldron while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Burrard Station to get around town.
This trendy residential neighborhood and nightlife destination on the False Creek waterfront was once a neglected warehouse district.
4.5/5Wonderful!(83 area reviews)
Visit the art galleries, boutiques, brewery, farmers market and theaters of this buzzing island across False Creek from central Vancouver.
3.5/5Good!(150 area reviews)
The birthplace of Vancouver is full of old-world charm with cobbled streets, Victorian buildings, and a unique steam-powered clock.
More trip options
- Vancouver Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vancouver Airports
- Hotels in Vancouver Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Vancouver Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Vancouver
- More Hotel Options in Vancouver
- Vancouver Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in British Columbia
- Other Hotels near Vancouver, British Columbia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations