Sapporo Vacation Packages
Top Sapporo Flight + Hotel Deals
Where to stay in Sapporo
Sapporo City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(314 area reviews)
Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Odori Park are top sights in Sapporo City Centre, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Nishi-Yon-Chome Stop or Odori Station to see more sights in the area.
Consider exploring the abundant dining options in Susukino. If sightseeing is on the list, Ramen Yokocho is a top attraction. Hop on the metro at Susukino Station or Higashi-Honganji-Mae Stop to see more of the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(64 area reviews)
Chuo-ku is a destination travelers like for its skiing, and you might hop aboard the metro at Maruyama-koen Station or Nishi-Nijuhatchome Station to explore sights like Nakajima Park.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
You might enjoy the hot springs while in Minami. Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena is a notable sight, and you can get around town at Makomanai Station or Jieitai-mae Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(11 area reviews)
Noted for its shopping and restaurants, there's plenty to explore in Kita Ward. Top attractions like Yurigahara Park and Hokkaido University Museum are major draws, and you can hop on the metro at Asabu Station or Kita-sanjuyo-jo Station to see more of the city.
Top Hotels in Sapporo
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Top things to do in Sapporo
Sapporo Beach Vacation
The smell of salty sea air and beautiful ocean views are just the start of things to look forward to during your Sapporo vacation. If you want to save on your trip to Sapporo, we'll let you in on a secret — go with one of our Sapporo packages. Lock in one near Zenibako Beach, only 18 kilometers from the center of town and a popular place to base yourself. Alternatively, pick a package that puts you close to Otamoi Beach, another tempting strip of coast. Whichever you choose, you'll be left with extra money in your budget to play with.
- Listening to the hypnotic sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what you can find among our Sapporo beach hotels and get ready to switch into vacation mode.
- Apartments, like Hostel Canal View and PINN-N4E2, are also popular types of properties here. Compare prices and amenities and take your pick!
- Not a fan of endlessly reaching for your wallet while on vacation? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Sapporo are the ideal solution.
- Eager to know what Sapporo has to offer? You can't go past insider knowledge. As soon as you arrive, get chatting to one or two of the 1,883,000 people who call this place home. Check out our handy Sapporo things to do page, too.
- Sapporo JR Tower is one big sight you need to see here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, browse our Sapporo vacation deals.