Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Where to stay in Myrtle Beach
Cherry Grove Beach
4.5/5Wonderful!(172 area reviews)
The beaches and seaside views are top of the list for many visitors to Cherry Grove Beach. A stop by Cherry Grove Pier or Cherry Grove Oceanfront Park might round out your trip.
4.5/5Wonderful!(481 area reviews)
Ocean Drive is beloved for its stunning beaches. Take some time to explore sights in the area like Ocean Drive Beach and OD Pavilion Amusement Park.
Downtown Myrtle Beach
4/5Very Good!(1,914 area reviews)
A noteworthy feature of Downtown Myrtle Beach is its stunning beaches. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and SkyWheel Myrtle Beach.
Central Myrtle Beach
4/5Very Good!(343 area reviews)
Though Central Myrtle Beach might not have many top sights, you can venture to the surrounding area to see attractions like Ripley's Aquarium and Broadway at the Beach.
4.5/5Wonderful!(204 area reviews)
While visiting Windy Hill, you might make a stop by sights like Alabama Theatre and Windy Hill Beach.
More trip options
- Myrtle Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Myrtle Beach Airports
- Hotels in Myrtle Beach Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Myrtle Beach Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Myrtle Beach
- More Hotel Options in Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in South Carolina
- Other Hotels near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Hotels in Popular Destinations