Melbourne Vacation Packages
Where to stay in Melbourne
Melbourne Central Business District
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,080 area reviews)
Explore the magnificent Southbank riverfront, experience the city’s cultural charms in the arts precinct and see a glimpse of colonial history in central Melbourne.
With a pretty bay on one side and rugged ocean on the other, this heritage seaside town is ideal for exploring the coast, seeing local art and spotting dolphins.
The Yarra River’s waterfront offers a diverse range of hotels, galleries, bars and a casino complex.
Sheltered beaches and campsites fringed by pretty banksias and she-oaks at the foothills of Arthur’s Seat make this town a favourite for laid-back travellers.
Just behind Melbourne’s iconic St. Kilda Beach, this historic suburb is famous for its art scene, live music venues, mouth-watering cakes and the wild rides of Luna Park.
Top Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 11, 2021
Top things to do in Melbourne
Melbourne Beach Vacation
It's time to pack your suitcase and enjoy a cocktail by the sea on a Melbourne vacation. Picturesque coastal vistas abound on a trip to Melbourne — St Kilda Beach (6 kilometers away) is an excellent example. It's a great idea to book a hotel close by. If you need other options, a lot of sightseers also take advantage of Melbourne vacation deals close to Brighton Beach and Elwood Beach.
- Listening to the soothing sounds of lapping waves is one of life's small pleasures. See what you can find among our Melbourne beach hotels and get ready to switch into vacation mode.
- Apartments are also popular with travelers to the area. Spacious Urban Oasis in Central Location and Punthill Ivanhoe are great examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Melbourne. They make it easy to budget. Leave your wallet in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Our Melbourne things to do page is a fantastic place to begin organizing your trip to Melbourne. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 4,246,400 locals to discover even more.
- Save loads of cash on unforgettable experiences with our Melbourne vacation deals. See Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex, along with other big-name sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.