In order to ensure you are prepared for unforeseen circumstances around COVID and travel disruptions during the pandemic, please purchase travel insurance along with booking your holiday accommodation. We are not able to guarantee a full refund in case of a cancellation due to you or one of your guests testing positive for COVID.
** Please note that as of September 20, 2021 Banff Lodging Company restaurants will implement the Restriction Exemption Program. Guests choosing to dine in at BLC hotel restaurants will be required to show one of the following:
• Proof of Vaccination
• Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or Rapid Test within 72 hours of service
• Documentation of a medical exemption
Children 12 and under are welcome in our restaurants and are not subject to the REP. Proof of vaccination is not required to stay at our hotels.
Pools, Hot Tubs, Saunas
** Please note that as of September 20, 2021 indoor pools, waterslides and fitness rooms will be participating in the REP program, and appropriate documentation will be required for guests 13 and older. There are no restrictions to access our outdoor pools and hot pools.
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Please note that the outdoor hot pools are available upon reservation. Reservations must be made on a same-day basis, in person through the front desk. Hot pool use is subject to change at any time including last-minute closures.
• No contact arrival and departure
• Your own kitchen and living space
• Curbside check-in available
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures in line with AHS protocols
• Exterior access to your guestroom
• Located in quiet, spacious areas close to nature and away from crowds
• Quick access to a variety of recreation trails
• Friendly, knowledgeable staff with mandatory preventive education and training
Imagine being perched in the heights of the Rockies, staying in a cozy mountain getaway. Picture yourself soaking in 2 Gorgeous SHARED outdoor hot pools with views over the spectacular valleys and peaks. This is all possible from our fully-equipped 1 bedroom condo!
• 2 Queen beds in the bedroom
• Double sofa bed in the living room, bedding supplied!
• Beautiful wood burning fireplace + FREE Firewood
• The little ones will love the playground, steps away
• Free Wi-Fi and underground parking
• Zero cleaning fees
• FREE Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
• Front Desk & local concierge service available right on-site
• Bike rental in the summer, ski storage in the winter!
Located high on a ridge overlooking charming Banff and the magnificent Rockies, our secluded and cozy 1 bedroom condo offers the perfect mountain getaway that will bring you close to nature. You will find peace and relaxation on top of Tunnel Mountain, while being only minutes from the vibrant and exciting Banff town centre - read on for our recommendations. We think you'll love to curl up in front of the wood-burning fireplace, with Firewood provided, after a wonderful day spent outside.
There is 1 BEDROOM featuring 2 Queen-sized beds, and there is a Double sofa bed in the living room (perfect for kids!) Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 5 adults and 1 child.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM, featuring warm decor and a shower-tub combination. We've got you covered with a small assortment of FREE toiletries and towels! Make sure to use some of the excellent Rocky Mountain Soap products available to you.
The open and inviting LIVING AREA contains a comfortable sofa and an LCD TV with cable. On rainy days, we think you'll love to watch your favourite movie on the DVD player, or rent one on-site! Warm up in front of the grand, wood-burning fireplace, while just outside, your private patio is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings!
The KITCHEN provides everything you need to cook in the comforts of your mountain condo, including a fridge, a microwave, and a full complement of cookware, dishware and utensils in the cupboards. Share laughs around the lovely wooden dining table with seating. Brew up a cup of coffee or tea in the mornings before heading out the door onto one of Banff's most accessible hikes: Tunnel Mountain Trail.
Our guests have access to a number of Excellent amenities in the secluded hotel, where this property is conveniently located. Unwind in the SPECTACULAR Shared outdoor hot pools and soak in the views of Banff and the Rockies. Each hot pool is heated to a different temperature, so you're sure to find the perfect one for ultimate relaxation. In the winter, warm up in the character sauna converted from a 1940s cabin, and in the summer, rent a bike and head out on the town.
We recommend having a car as the lively Banff centre is a short 2-minute drive away, though it's worth taking advantage of your FREE Roam bus passes during your stay - the bus stop is just outside. If you're interested in bringing your furry friend with you, a number of pet-friendly suites are available for a charge. Please do let us know if you'd like to bring your pet; they will love the complimentary pet package!
During the summer, we love to bike around town or on the Legacy Trail nearby. In the winter, head to the slopes of Nakiska, Sunshine or Lake Louise - you will not be disappointed! In town, we highly recommend checking out Bear Street Tavern for a delicious pizza!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
Upon arrival, you may be asked for a fully refundable damage deposit. Please note that if using a credit card it is $50/night, and if using cash or debit card it is $200.
Due to the COVID-19, certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Due to the COVID-19, certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
• Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
• Our lovely unit can comfortably accommodate up to 5 adults and 1 child
• Upon arrival, you may be asked for a fully refundable damage deposit. If using a credit card it is $50/night, and if using cash or debit card it is $200
• Rent a bike for $5/hour and $30/day (subject to availability). We'll provide you with bike locks and helmets!
• Take advantage of the peaceful forested location and keep an eye out for wildlife!
• Grill up your dinner at the shared BBQ area on-site, open year-round!
• There is complimentary Outdoor and Underground parking
• Keep clean with the laundry facilities available for you
• Enjoy the convenience of Complimentary local calls
• Bring your pet along on the adventure for $25 (+tax) per pet per night - please inform our team upon booking
• Please note that our unit may be a couple minutes' walk from the amenities