Apartments in Reading for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Reading
Other property types in Reading
Hilton Reading Hotel
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Reviewed on May 1, 2020
Sure Hotel by Best Western Reading
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Reading
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Reading with 168 accommodation options including 94 apartments. Why not take some time in this walkable area to enjoy the scenic riverfront? Oracle and Reading Abbey Ruins are popular places to discover.
Why choose apartments instead of traditional hotels? An apartment comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals, and often has more space than a traditional hotel room.
Best Time to Visit Reading
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 11°C and nighttime temperatures average 1°C
- April-June: 21°C is the daytime average and 4°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 23°C and nighttime averages are around 9°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average rainfall is 31 inches in a year
Things to Do in Reading
Travellers to Reading appreciate this walkable area for its riverfront. Family-friendly attractions include Lagoona Park and Beale Park, whereas Forbury Gardens and Prospect Park are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Oracle and Reading Abbey Ruins.Reading is also notable for its:
- Historical sites
How to Get to Reading and Around the Area
Fly into London (LHR-Heathrow), which is located 22.4 mi (36.1 km) away from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into Oxford (OXF), which is 29.8 mi (48 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.