Where to stay in Palermo
Top Hotels in Palermo
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Top things to do in Palermo
Palermo Beach Vacation
Take a break from the stresses of daily life and completely relax during your Palermo vacation. Few things are more invigorating than the salty sea air and the soothing sound of waves crashing onto the shore. Organize your trip to Palermo the easy way by booking one of our Palermo vacation deals. Many people opt to spend their nights close to Mondello Beach, a must-see only 6 miles (9 km) from the downtown area.
Things You Should Know About Palermo
- Staying close to the water means picture-perfect vistas and lazy walks along the shoreline at sunset. Browse our Palermo beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Apartments are also popular with travelers to these parts. Seralcadio Holiday Home and Ponticello Apartments are good examples of what to expect from this accommodation style.
- Dread repeatedly reaching for your wallet during your vacation? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Palermo are the perfect remedy.
- Eager to know what Palermo has to offer? It's hard to go past local knowledge. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one or two of the 648,300 people who live here. Check out our handy Palermo things to do page, too.
- Teatro Massimo is one big sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, browse our Palermo vacation deals.