Top Hotels in Galveston
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Top things to do in Galveston
Galveston Beach Vacation
There's nothing more enjoyable than a Galveston vacation. Whether you're sipping on delicious cocktails at a local bar or flipping through a magazine by the shore, your trip to Galveston is the perfect time to live out your beachy dreams. Many visitors like to stay close to East Beach, located just 4 miles (6 km) from downtown. However, you'll also discover a terrific range of Galveston packages around Galveston Island Beaches and Porretto Beach, two other superb nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Galveston
- Choosing a hotel near the water means mesmerizing vistas and long walks along the beach at sundown. Check out our Galveston beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Private vacation homes are also popular with visitors to the area. Sea Butterfly and The Mermaid Lounge by RedAwning are perfect examples of what you can expect from this type of accommodation.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Galveston deal with all the finer details. That means more time for you to devote yourself to the important task of kicking back and enjoying yourself.
- Eager to know what Galveston has to offer? It's hard to beat insider tips. As soon as you arrive, chat to one or two of the 50,200 people who call this place home. Check out our handy Galveston things to do page, too.
- Save big bucks on wonderful experiences with our Galveston vacation deals. Visit Moody Gardens, as well as other major attractions, with the extra dollars in your wallet.