Apartments in Beppu for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Beppu
Other property types in Beppu
Beppu Kamenoi Hotel
Reviewed on Mar 15, 2020
AMANE RESORT GAHAMA
Reviewed on Jun 13, 2019
ANA InterContinental Beppu Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Feb 8, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Beppu
There are plenty of places to stay in the Oita area, with 217 lodging choices including 3 apartments. Take time to enjoy the hot springs and seaside in this walkable area.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for your stay? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment comes with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
When is the Best Time to Visit Beppu?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 15°C and nighttime temperatures average 3°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 9°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 18°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Average rainfall is 38 inches in a year
What to Do in Beppu
Beppu is known for its hot springs and seaside. Beppu Tower and Beppu Rakutenchi are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre and Beppu Art Museum. Takegawara Onsen and Beppu Park are other places to visit while you're in town.Beppu is also recognised for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Water parks
- Theme parks
How to Get to Beppu and Around the Area
Fly into Oita (OIT), which is located 19.3 mi (31 km) from the heart of the city.
Head over to Kamegawa Station to catch the metro. If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Beppu Station.