In order to ensure you are prepared for unforeseen circumstances around COVID and travel disruptions during the pandemic, please purchase travel insurance along with booking your holiday accommodation. We are not able to guarantee a full refund in case of a cancellation due to you or one of your guests testing positive for COVID.
** Please note that as of September 20, 2021 Banff Lodging Company restaurants will implement the Restriction Exemption Program. Guests choosing to dine in at BLC hotel restaurants will be required to show one of the following:
• Proof of Vaccination
• Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or Rapid Test within 72 hours of service
• Documentation of a medical exemption
Children 12 and under are welcome in our restaurants and are not subject to the REP. Proof of vaccination is not required to stay at our hotels.
Pools, Hot Tubs, Saunas
** Please note that as of September 20, 2021 indoor pools, waterslides and fitness rooms will be participating in the REP program, and appropriate documentation will be required for guests 13 and older. There are no restrictions to access our outdoor pools and hot pools.
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Please note that the indoor pool and hot pools are available upon reservation. Reservations must be made on a same-day basis, in person through the front desk. Pool use is subject to change at any time including last-minute closures.
• No contact arrival and departure
• Your own kitchen and living space
• Curbside check-in available
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures in line with AHS protocols
• Exterior access to your guestroom
• Located in quiet, spacious areas close to nature and away from crowds
• Quick access to a variety of recreation trails
• Friendly, knowledgeable staff with mandatory preventive education and training
Escape to incredible Banff at our cozy and secluded 1 bedroom condo, located a short drive from downtown Banff and in the midst of Canada's oldest national park! We think you'll love:
• Queen bed in the master bedroom
• Double pull-out sofa bed in the living room (linens and pillows supplied)
• Fantastic budget-friendly option
• Cozy wood-burning fireplace, right in your suite!
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and outdoor parking
• Enjoy Complimentary access to Tennis and Squash Courts!
• Zero cleaning fees
• 24-hour hotel-style front desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
• Nature on your doorstep! The chance of seeing wildlife here is high
• Biking and hiking trails steps away - a short drive from the slopes in the winter
Surrounded by lush and abundant nature, this awesome budget-friendly Banff condo is perfectly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Banff, while still being only a 5-minute drive from the action!
There is 1 BEDROOM in our condo, featuring a Mountain Luxury queen bed and rustic decor. The condo comfortably sleeps two, but kids or extra guests can be accommodated on the double pull-out sofa bed in the living room if necessary.
Get ready for the day ahead in the 1 BATHROOM. Enjoy the shower-tub combination, and we have you covered with FREE toiletries and towels!
Large windows flood the open-concept LIVING AREA, which contains a comfortable sofa, a TV, and a toasty wood-burning fireplace (firewood available for purchase).
The full KITCHENETTE provides everything you need to cook in the comforts of your mountain getaway, including a stove top, an oven, microwave, dishwasher, pots, pans, and utensils. Enjoy your meals together or play board games around the lovely wooden dining table with seating.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at Banff Rocky Mountain Resort, where this condo is conveniently located! Swim laps in the indoor pool before soaking in one of the TWO hot tubs available to you. If you're interested in bringing along your furry companion, please enquire with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you and your pet for a fee. To ensure your furry best friend is comfortable, a complimentary pet package may be available.
During the summer, head to the tennis and squash courts on-site, or for our outdoor adventurers, step onto one of the many Tunnel Mountain hiking trails behind the property. Grab your bike (which can be stored on-site for no charge) and hop onto the well-known Legacy Trail into Banff or Canmore. In the winter, you'll love the complimentary outdoor parking, allowing you to head to the slopes of Sunshine, Lake Louise or Nakiska first thing in the morning.
While visiting, we highly recommend grabbing lunch at Magpie & Stump, a quirky but delicious Mexican eatery in town.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
A damage deposit of $50/night will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
• The Alpha Bistro offers tasty breakfast options, along with a dinner menu
• Check out the Full gym and fitness club, just downstairs
• Keep clean with the convenient laundry facilities for a small fee
• Cozy up in front of the fireplace by purchasing a bundle of firewood from reception for $7
• Head up the road to pick up necessities from the small convenience store atop Tunnel Mountain
• Please note that this property is only accessible via staircases
• If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated for a fee of $25 per pet per night