In order to ensure you are prepared for unforeseen circumstances around COVID and travel disruptions during the pandemic, please purchase travel insurance along with booking your holiday accommodation. We are not able to guarantee a full refund in case of a cancellation due to you or one of your guests testing positive for COVID.
** Please note that as of September 20, 2021 Banff Lodging Company restaurants will implement the Restriction Exemption Program. Guests choosing to dine in at BLC hotel restaurants will be required to show one of the following:
• Proof of Vaccination
• Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or Rapid Test within 72 hours of service
• Documentation of a medical exemption
Children 12 and under are welcome in our restaurants and are not subject to the REP. Proof of vaccination is not required to stay at our hotels.
Pools, Hot Tubs, Saunas
** Please note that as of September 20, 2021 indoor pools, waterslides and fitness rooms will be participating in the REP program, and appropriate documentation will be required for guests 13 and older. There are no restrictions to access our outdoor pools and hot pools.
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Please note that the indoor pool is open and available upon reservation. Reservations must be made on a same-day basis, in person through the front desk. Pool use is subject to change at any time including last-minute closures.
• No contact arrival and departure
• Your own kitchen and living space
• Curbside check-in available
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures in line with AHS protocols
• Exterior access to your guestroom
• Located in quiet, spacious areas close to nature and away from crowds
• Quick access to a variety of recreation trails
• Friendly, knowledgeable staff with mandatory preventive education and training
Come and stay in our Newly-Renovated superior suite in the heart of the Rockies! You will love the secluded location of our getaway - on top of Tunnel Mountain with lively Banff centre a short drive away:
• King bed in the living area
• Additional cozy Queen bed
• Cook in-room in the Kitchenette
• PRIVATE Balcony facing Tunnel Mountain
• Access to an Indoor Pool and Sauna!
• FREE Wi-Fi & Outdoor Parking
• A/C and Heating in-room
• Complimentary Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service (7am to 11pm daily)
• Daily light housekeeping included!
• 24/7 Front Desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
Nestled among the trees on Tunnel Mountain, our wonderful and renovated suite offers the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of downtown Banff! We think you'll love the peaceful location among the peaks, while still being minutes from the action downtown. Recently renovated, our condo boasts updated appliances and amenities, along with cozy decor that will have you feeling right at home.
The bright and cozy LIVING AREA features a king bed and a queen bed along with a TV. Just outside, the lovely Balcony features Tunnel Mountain views - the perfect way to end the day!
Cook meals in your private KITCHENETTE with a wet bar, 2 stove conduction cooktop, microwave, mini-fridge, a toaster, a coffee maker/tea kettle, and a compliment of kitchenware and utensils. Enjoy your meals around the lovely dining table with seating for 2.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM, featuring a stand-up shower. We've got you covered with a small assortment of FREE toiletries and towels!
Our guests have access to a number of excellent amenities at the beautiful Tunnel Mountain Resort, where this unit is conveniently located. Large windows overlook the pristine indoor pool, and the steam room offers the perfect paradise at the end of a fun day! Make use of the equipped fitness room on-site to keep in shape, while the kids are sure to love the children's play area. We recommend having a car as the lively Banff centre is a short 2-minute drive away, though it's worth taking advantage of your FREE Roam bus passes during your stay - the bus stop is just outside!
During the summer, we love to bike around town or on the Legacy Trail nearby. In the winter, head to the slopes of Nakiska, Sunshine or Lake Louise - you will not be disappointed! In town, we highly recommend checking out Bear Street Tavern for a delicious pizza!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• If you are interested in bringing your furry companion with you, a small number of pet-friendly suites are available for an additional charge of $25 per pet per night! Please enquire upon booking.
• Laundry time ... there's a coin-operated laundry on-site
• Bike rentals available on-site during the summer.
• Award-winning Buffalo Mountain Restaurant just a few steps away.
• Buffalo Mountain Cafe (just across the road): Enjoy a delish coffee, fresh pastry, muffin, homemade dessert or sandwich to go.