Apartments in Yoshimi for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Yoshimi
Other property types in Yoshimi
Friendship Heights Yoshimi
Reviewed on May 7, 2019
Candeo Hotels Omiya
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2020
Kawagoe Prince Hotel
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Yoshimi-machi
There might not be many choices within the heart of Yoshimi-machi, but Expedia can help you find accommodation within the larger area similar to apartments. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can even filter by similar property types like condos, holiday homes or cottages.
Best Time to Visit Yoshimi-machi
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16°C and nighttime temperatures average -3°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 5°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30°C and nighttime averages are around 14°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 38 inches in a year
Must See in Yoshimi-machi
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Musashino-mura, or get out into nature at a spot like Musashi Kyuryo National Government Park. In the larger area, you’ll find Hoanji Temple and Monjuji Temple.