- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Palace Hotel Omiyaの概要
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
ツインルーム エキストラベッド付 禁煙
ツインルーム エキストラベッド付 喫煙可
Palace Hotel Omiya is located in Saitama's Omiya neighborhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Omiya Park, while Railway Museum and Omiya Bonsai Art Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Saitama Super Arena or Nack5 Stadium Omiya.Saitamaの旅行ガイドを見る
- Saitama Super Arena - 徒歩 19 分
- Railway Museum - 車で 2 分
- Nack5 Stadium Omiya - 車で 2 分
- Hikawa Shrine - 車で 3 分
- Keyaki Hiroba - 車で 3 分
- Miyahara station - 4 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Crown Restaurant – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Parterre – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Zuirin – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Keyaki – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
Palace Hotel Omiya
Food and drink
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2600 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1680 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Staff is friendly and very professional. Not asking question but they arrange the room next to my friend when check in.