Apartments in Kamakura for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Kamakura
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Kamakura
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kamakura-Ofuna Higashiguchi
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Kamakura Park Hotel
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2020
JR-EAST HOTEL METS KAMAKURA OFUNA
Staying in an Apartment in Kamakura
There are 32 lodging options in Kamakura, including a selection of apartments. While you're here, why not visit the temples and enjoy the beaches? Discover top sights in the region such as Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and Sankei-en Park.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for your stay? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home but also for couples looking for something with a more local feel.
When is the Best Time to Visit Kamakura?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 17°C and nighttime temperatures average -2°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 7°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 30°C and nighttime averages are around 14°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1155 inches in a year
What to Do in Kamakura
Kamakura is known for its beaches and temples. Family-friendly attractions include Tsurugaoka Hachimangu and Ankokuronji Temple, whereas Genjiyama Park and Yuigahama are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and Sankei-en Park.Kamakura is known also for its:
How to Get to Kamakura and Around the Area
Fly into Tokyo (HND-Haneda), which is located 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city centre.
You can take advantage of metro transport at Shonan-Fukasawa Station, Shonan-Machiya Station and Fujimicho Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Kamakura Station, Kita-Kamakura Station or Kamakura Ofuna Station.