Apartments in Okinawa for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Okinawa
Other property types in Okinawa
Reviewed on Jun 17, 2020
HOTEL AQUA CITTA NAHA by WBF
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Rizzan Sea-Park Hotel Tancha-Bay
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Okinawa
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Okinawa with 716 accommodation options to choose from, including 124 apartments. Why not enjoy the treasured shops and amazing beaches in this culturally-rich area? Popular places to visit while in town include Ikei Island.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for you? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment is often more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
When is the Best Time to Visit Okinawa?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 23°C and nighttime temperatures average 13°C
- April-June: 31°C is the daytime average and 17°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 22°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1289 inches in a year
What to Do in Okinawa
Okinawa is well regarded for its beaches and shops. Cultural attractions include Naha City Museum of History and Tsuboya Pottery Museum, whereas Ikei Island and Midorigaoka Park are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. Other places in town to visit include Okinawa Prefectural Office and Palette Kumoji.Okinawa is also popular for:
- Cultural attractions
- Scuba diving
- Historical sites
How to Get to Okinawa and Around the Area
Fly into Naha (OKA), which is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.