Apartments in Naha for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Naha
Other property types in Naha
HOTEL AQUA CITTA NAHA by WBF
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
Mercure Okinawa Naha
Reviewed on Apr 5, 2020
Okinawa NaHaNa Hotel & Spa
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Naha
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Naha with 198 accommodation options including 38 apartments. While you're here, be sure to visit the shops and seek out the museums.
How do you know if an apartment is the right choice for your stay? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, apartments come equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
Best Time to Visit Naha
Though weather is just one consideration, it can impact your holiday, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 23°C and nighttime temperatures average 13°C
- April-June: 31°C is the daytime average and 17°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 22°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1289 inches in a year
What to Do in Naha
Naha is known for its museums and shops. Cultural attractions include Naha City Museum of History and Tsushima-maru Memorial Museum, whereas Fukushu-en Garden and Naminoue Beach are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. Other places in town to visit include Palette Kumoji and Shiseibyo Temple.Naha is also recognised for its:
- Scuba diving
- Cultural attractions
- Historical sites
How to Get to Naha and Around the Area
Fly into Naha (OKA), which is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.