Apartments in Sapporo for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Staying in an Apartment in Sapporo
There are 226 lodging options in Sapporo, including a selection of apartments. Be sure to visit the treasured shops and seek out the lively festivals while you're here. Sapporo JR Tower and Sapporo Beer Museum are popular attractions worth a visit.
Why should you consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? An apartment comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals, and is usually more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
When is the Best Time to Visit Sapporo?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 8°C and nighttime temperatures average -7°C
- April-June: 21°C is the daytime average and -1°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 26°C and nighttime averages are around 10°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 19°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1176 inches in a year
Things to Do in Sapporo
Visitors speak highly of Sapporo for its festivals and shops. Enjoy the outdoors at Odori Park and Moerenuma Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Sapporo Beer Museum and Historical Museum of Hokkaido. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Sapporo JR Tower and Clock Tower.Sapporo is also notable for its:
How to Get to Sapporo and Around the Area
Fly into Sapporo (OKD-Okadama), which is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose), which is 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away.
Walk to nearby metro stations like Odori Station, Sapporo Metro Station and Bus Center-mae Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Daido station, Sapporo Station or Sapporo Soen Station.