Top Yokohama Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Yokohama vacation deals
Where to stay in Yokohama
4.5/5Wonderful!(139 area reviews)
This busy urban seaside area has numerous shopping centers, an amusement park, museums and hot springs.
4.5/5Wonderful!(58 area reviews)
Shopping, restaurants, and waterfront views are just a few things travelers like about Chinatown. Sights like Yamashita Park and Yokohama Stadium are spots to explore, and you can get around the greater Yokohama area at Motomachi-Chukagai station.
4.5/5Wonderful!(60 area reviews)
Kannai is well-liked for its monuments and international district. If you're hoping to get in some sightseeing, Tokyo Bay and Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium are top spots, and you can jump on the metro at Isezaki-chojamachi Station or Nihon-odori Station to get around.
Minato Mirai 21
5/5Exceptional!(8 area reviews)
Shopping, theme parks, and museums highlight some notable features of Minato Mirai 21. Make a stop by Anpanman Museum or Tokyo Bay while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Minatomirai Station or Shin-Takashima Station to get around town.
4/5Very Good!(10 area reviews)
Tsurumi is noteworthy for its restaurants, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Tokyo Bay and Sojiji Temple.
Top Hotels in Yokohama
Reviewed on Feb 7, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Top things to do in Yokohama
Tokyo Hedgehog Cafe Experience
Kamakura Half-day Private Custom Tour with Licensed Guide
Kamakura and Enoshima 1 Day Bus Tour
Yokohama Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Yokohama vacation to put a bounce in your step. The soothing sounds of rolling waves and the smell of salty air will help refresh your mind and body. To be close to the town center on your trip to Yokohama, find a hotel around Zushi Beach (only 12 miles (20 km) away). If you're intending to stick around a while, take a peek at our Yokohama vacation deals. Not only will you save some money, you'll also have other beautiful beaches around you to explore, like Yuigahama Beach and Southern Beach Chigasaki. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Yokohama
- Nothing screams vacation like staying within moments of the water. If you agree with us, see what's on offer among our Yokohama beach hotels.
- Hotels, like Hotel New Grand and Yokohama Royal Park Hotel, are also popular property types here. Compare prices and amenities and take your pick!
- Don't like endlessly pulling your wallet out during your vacation? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Yokohama are the perfect solution.
- Our Yokohama things to do page is a good place to start organizing your trip to Yokohama. Once you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 3,574,400 friendly locals to find out more.
- Hakkeijima Sea Paradise is one big sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, look up our Yokohama vacation deals.