Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Hobart
Hobart Central Business District
4.5/5Wonderful!(194 area reviews)
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are just a few highlights of Hobart Central Business District. Make a stop by Salamanca Market or Salamanca Place while you're exploring the area.
Step back in time in this colonial town as you explore more than 50 Georgian buildings that have been brought back to life as cafés, restaurants and stores.
The ample dining options and captivating waterfront views are top of the list for many visitors to Battery Point. A stop by St. George's Anglican Church or Narryna Heritage Museum might round out your trip.
The abundant dining options and casinos are top of the list for many visitors to Sandy Bay. A stop by Wrest Point Casino or Long Beach might round out your trip.
Discover Tasmania’s pioneer heritage in the historic sites, including one of the country’s oldest pubs, at this town on the Derwent River.
More trip options
- Hobart Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hobart Airports
- Hotels in Hobart Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Hobart Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hobart
- More Hotel Options in Hobart
- Hobart Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Tasmania
- Other Hotels near Hobart, Tasmania
- Hotels in Popular Destinations