Where to stay in Brisbane
Brisbane Central Business District
4.5/5Wonderful!(304 area reviews)
Discover the beating heart of the capital of the Sunshine State with its shiny high-rises, subtropical parks, funky rooftop bars and classy riverside restaurants.
Bustling bars, funky shops and edgy art galleries make up the heart and soul of Brisbane’s most iconic nightlife district.
Explore the calm sandy beaches and green parks that surround this picturesque peninsula and great family holiday destination just north of Brisbane.
South Brisbane is a destination visitors seek out for is abundant dining options, interesting museums, and stunning river views. You might want to check out attractions like South Bank Parklands or Queensland Performing Arts Centre while you're exploring the neighborhood.
Travelers come to Brisbane Airport for its abundant dining options, and you can see top attractions like DFO Brisbane and Southern Connector Drain while you're in town.
Top Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Top things to do in Brisbane
Brisbane Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Brisbane vacation to put a bounce in your step. The soothing melody of rolling waves and the smell of fresh sea air are sure to recharge your mind and body. To be near the city center on your trip to Brisbane, find a hotel around Cylinder Beach (31 miles (50 km) away). If you're planning to stick around a while, consider booking one of our Brisbane vacation deals. Not only will you save cash, you'll also have other stunning beaches near you to explore, like Sutton's Beach and Flinders Beach. Now that's a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Brisbane
- Staying close to the water means gorgeous views and long walks along the shoreline at twilight. Take a peek at our Brisbane beach hotels and see what's available.
- Apartments are also popular with many visitors to this area. Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane and Arise Princess Regent are perfect examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Brisbane. They make it easy to budget. Leave your purse in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Our Brisbane things to do page is a fantastic place to begin planning your trip to Brisbane. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 2,189,900 locals to discover even more.
- Save big on experiences with our Brisbane vacation deals. With terrific attractions such as Queen Street Mall to put on your to-do list, this destination will keep you busy.