Ready to book a hostel? These top picks have the best reviews from our guests and could be a good place to look first: HI New York City
- 2-minute walk from 103 St. Station (Broadway) for easy access to public transit. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and a bar. Rooms come with towels, showers, and linens. The Local
- Close to public transit, this property is within a 5-minute walk of 23 St. - Ely Av. Station. Property features include free WiFi, a bar, and a rooftop terrace. You’ll find towels, showers, and lockers in all rooms. The Bowery House
- Close to public transit, this property is within a 5-minute walk of Bowery St. Station and 2 Av. Station. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance. You’ll find towels, showers, and free toiletries in all rooms. Central Park West Hostel
- 2-minute walk from West 86th Street Station for easy access to public transit. You can take advantage of free WiFi and a shared/communal kitchen, as well as a 24-hour front desk. Rooms come with free toiletries and desks. West Side YMCA
- Located within a 5-minute walk of Central Park and Lincoln Center. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, 2 indoor pools, and a sauna. Rooms come with showers and TVs.