Apartments in Nagamachi District for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Apartments in Nagamachi District
Featured Apartments in Nagamachi District
Other property types in Nagamachi District
First Hotel Kanazawa
Crown Hills Kanazawa
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2018
TOWN HOTEL Forty·One
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Nagamachi District
There are 6 lodging options in Nagamachi District, including a selection of apartments.
Why consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? An apartment comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals, and is usually more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
When is the Best Time to Visit Nagamachi District?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 14°C and nighttime temperatures average 0°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 16°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 39 inches in a year
Things to Do in Nagamachi District
Cultural attractions to visit include Great People of Kanazawa Memorial Museum and Kanazawa Noh Museum. Shiinoki Cultural Complex and Modern Literature Museum are a couple of places you'll find in the larger area.
How to Get to Nagamachi District and Around the Area
Fly into Komatsu (KMQ), which is located 17.4 mi (28 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Toyama (TOY), which is 30.1 mi (48.5 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.