Apartments in Kanazawa for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Kanazawa
Other property types in Kanazawa
Hotel Nikko Kanazawa
Reviewed on Apr 3, 2020
Hotel Forza Kanazawa
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2020
KUMU Kanazawa by The Share Hotels
Reviewed on Mar 17, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Kanazawa
You'll find 140 accommodation choices in Kanazawa, including a selection of apartments. In this walkable area, you can check out the museums and enjoy the gardens.
Why choose an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are ideal for solo travellers who want to live like locals, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
Best Time to Visit Kanazawa
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 14°C and nighttime temperatures average 0°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 6°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 32°C and nighttime averages are around 16°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average rainfall is 39 inches in a year
Things to Do in Kanazawa
Kanazawa is known for its gardens and museums. Cultural attractions include Ishikawa Ongakudo and Izumi Kyoka Museum, whereas Gyokusen-en Garden and Kenrokuen Garden are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. Motenashi Dome and Yuwaku Onsen are other places to visit while you're in town.Kanazawa is also notable for its:
- Historical sites
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Kanazawa and Around the Area
Fly into Komatsu (KMQ), which is located 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into Toyama (TOY), which is 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.