Very close proximity to Baylor University and the Magnolia silos.
Nice place. Staff was friendly. Issues with too much chemical in the hot tub, but ither than that it was great
Much nicer than expected; staff very friendly and helpful. Tooms wete comfortable and clean. Mattress was horrible unfortunately...very worn and soft...no support. But for a low cost hotel, overall value was great. Easy location to get to/from and adjacent to river for evening walks.
Great breakfast. Lovely room. Very heloful, tesponsive staff.
Great location, enjoyed being able to walk to 70% of the things we wanted to see. The other 30% were a five to ten minute drive. Clean rooms, staff was very helpful.
Very clean, quiet. Kory the manager helped me out with some things. Breakfast was great.
Toilet seat wouldn't stand up for guys. Hotel was located very near visitor places
Average motel. Clean and comfortable. They allow dogs which is great and have a complimentary breakfast in the morning.
Amazing property, comfortable, well supplied with amenities you wouldn’t even think about. Wish there was a TV in one of the bedroom. But definitely would book again.
Search for hotels in McLane Stadium on Expedia.co.jp. You can easily find your hotels in McLane Stadium using one of the methods below:
© 2019 Expedia, Inc. / Expedia Asia Holdings Mauritius / BEX Travel Asia Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.