Ready to book a hostel in town? These ones get the highest reviews from our guests and could be a good place to start looking: HOTEL THE GATE KUMAMOTO - Hostel
- Close to public transit, this property is within a 5-minute walk of Kumamoto Station. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, a bar, and laundry facilities. Rooms come with towels, showers, and free toiletries. Dyeing and Hostel NAKASHIMAYA - Caters to Women
- Property features include free WiFi, a restaurant, and a shared/communal kitchen. You’ll find bed sheets in all rooms. Kumamoto Capsule Hotel - Hostel, Caters to Men
- You can take advantage of free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, as well as an elevator. Happy Closet & Wasamon Hostel
- Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and TV in a common area. You’ll find showers in all rooms. Guest house TIGA - Hostel
- Close to public transit, this property is within a 10-minute walk of Fujisakigumae station. You can take advantage of free WiFi and a restaurant, as well as a shared/communal kitchen. You’ll find towels, free toiletries, and bed sheets in all rooms.