Top Hilo Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Hilo vacation deals
Top Hotels in Hilo
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 23, 2020
Top things to do in Hilo
Hilo Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Hilo vacation to put a spring in your step. The soothing sound of rolling waves and the smell of salty sea air are sure to refresh your mind and body. To be near the city center on your trip to Hilo, find a hotel around Honoli'i Beach Park (just 2 miles (3 km) away). If you're going to stay for a bit, consider booking one of our Hilo vacation packages. Not only will you be able to save money, you'll also have other amazing beaches around you to explore, like Onekahakaha Beach Park and Keaukaha Beach Park. Now that's a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Hilo
- Nothing screams vacation like staying near the shoreline. If you're nodding in agreement, check out what's on offer among our Hilo beach hotels.
- Private vacation homes, like My Hilo 4 Bedroom Home and Hilltop Legacy Vacation Rental, are also popular property types here. Compare prices and amenities and then take your pick.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Hilo. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your purse safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Eager to know what Hilo has to offer? You can't beat local knowledge. As soon as you arrive, get chatting to one or two of the 43,300 people who call this place home. Check out our Hilo things to do page, too.
- University of Hawaii at Hilo is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, look up our Hilo vacation deals.