Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2021
Where to stay in Detroit
4/5Very Good!(1,947 area reviews)
Detroit is known for its architecture, industrialization and the arts. As creative entrepreneurs reclaim downtown, a new urban culture is rising next to the old.
4.5/5Wonderful!(113 area reviews)
While you're in Midtown, take in top sights like Little Caesars Arena or Detroit Institute of Arts, and hop on the metro to see more the city at Canfield Street Station or Martin Luther King Boulevard/Mack Avenue Station.
Greektown Historic District
Experience the atmosphere of a Mediterranean town within the city center of Detroit as you dine on European food and enjoy a buzzing nightlife.
Soak up the atmosphere, pick up some quality produce, or simply stroll from stall to stall watching vendors and street performers ply their trade.
New Center Detroit
Restaurants and churches are just a few things travelers like about New Center Detroit. A stop by Motown Historical Museum is also recommended if you've got time to explore the area.
More trip options
- Detroit Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Detroit Airports
- Hotels in Detroit Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Detroit Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Detroit
- More Hotel Options in Detroit
- Detroit Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Michigan
- Other Hotels near Detroit, Michigan
- Hotels in Popular Destinations