Top Hotels in Cartagena
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 12, 2020
Top things to do in Cartagena
Full-Day Volcano of Totumo
Rumba in Chiva Party Bus
City Tour en el Bus Turístico de 2 pisos de Cartagena
Cartagena Beach Vacation
There's nothing better than a Cartagena vacation. Whether you're sipping on refreshing cocktails at a local bar or flipping through a book along the water's edge, your trip to Cartagena is an ideal time to live out those beachy daydreams. Many travelers like to stay near Isla Grande Beach, situated just 22 miles (35 km) from the city center. However, you'll also discover a terrific range of Cartagena packages close to Bocagrande Beach and Blanca Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Cartagena
- If you want to stay just moments away from the water, see what's available at these Cartagena beach hotels. You're sure to find something to suit your traveling style.
- Apartments, such as Casa Pombo and Apartamentos Bocagrande - Vista al Mar, are also popular property types here. Compare prices and amenities and then take your pick.
- Dread constantly pulling your wallet out while on vacation? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Cartagena are the perfect solution.
- Our Cartagena things to do page is a terrific place to begin planning your getaway to Cartagena. Once you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 952,000 locals to learn even more.
- Save big on experiences with our Cartagena vacation deals. With fantastic attractions like San Felipe de Barajas Castle to put on your to-do list, this destination will keep you busy.