- Kentucky River
- 20 min walk
- Cameron Park Zoo
- 3 min drive
- Brazos Park East
- 4 min drive
- Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
This vacation home is located in Waco. Dr. Pepper Museum and Fort House Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Magnolia Market at the Silos and Central Texas Market Place. Cameron Park Zoo and Hawaiian Falls are also worth visiting.Visit our Waco travel guide
- Kentucky River - 20 min walk
- Cameron Park Zoo - 3 min drive
- Brazos Park East - 4 min drive
- Hawaiian Falls - 5 min drive
- Art Forum of Waco - 7 min drive
- McGregor Station - 31 min drive
- Waco, TX (ACT-Waco Regional) - 10 min drive
About this property
Waco Cottage #1001 - Studio Cottage
Parking and transportation
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Waco Cottage 1001 Studio Cottage House
- Cottage 1001 Studio Cottage House
- Waco Cottage 1001 Studio Cottage
- Cottage 1001 Studio Cottage
- Waco Cottage #1001 Studio Cottage
- Waco 1001 Studio Waco
- Waco Cottage #1001 - Studio Cottage Waco
- Waco Cottage #1001 - Studio Cottage Private vacation home
- Waco Cottage #1001 - Studio Cottage Private vacation home Waco
This property doesn't have any reviews yet
If you book and review your stay, you'll see your review here.