Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Tsukuba, Hotel NEW Umeya is next to a golf course. CYBERDYNE Studio and Science Square TSUKUBA are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Tsukuba Peony Garden and Warp Station Edo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Tsukuba Circuit or Toride Velodrome.Visit our Tsukuba travel guide
- Midorino Station - 4 min drive
- Ushiku Station - 10 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 49 min drive
About this property
Hotel NEW Umeya
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 850 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel New Umeya TSUKUBA SHI
- New Umeya TSUKUBA SHI
- New Umeya
- Hotel Hotel New Umeya TSUKUBA SHI
- TSUKUBA SHI Hotel New Umeya Hotel
- Hotel Hotel New Umeya
- Hotel NEW Umeya Hotel
- Hotel NEW Umeya Tsukuba
- Hotel NEW Umeya Hotel Tsukuba