Very convenient to station. Room was clean and tidy. Bed was slightly hard - but I slept like a log anyway. Breakfast was very basic and quite cramped. Vending machines for drinks available and very reasonable. Staff at reception good, happy to look after luggage for me. Overall, excellent value for money in a city as expensive as Tokyo. I'd have no hesitation to recomment or to stay again.
- Tokyo Tower
- 4 min drive
- Mori Art Museum
- 5 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown
- 6 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Tokyo Tower - 4 min drive
- National Diet Building - 5 min drive
- Mori Art Museum - 5 min drive
- Tokyo Midtown - 6 min drive
- Kabuki-za Theatre - 7 min drive
- Tokyo Shinagawa Station - 4 min walk
- Takanawadai Station - 14 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 11 min drive
About this property
Toyoko Inn Tokyo Shinagawa-eki Takanawa-guchi
This smoke-free hotel features self parking, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk. Free breakfast (local cuisine) and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers and a vending machine are onsite. All 180 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and electric kettles, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 10000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Toyoko Inn Shinagawa-eki
- Toyoko Tokyo Shinagawa-eki Takanawa-guchi
- Toyoko Shinagawa-eki
- Toyoko Inn Tokyo Shinagawa eki Takanawa guchi
- Toyoko Inn Tokyo Shinagawa-eki Takanawa-guchi Hotel
- Toyoko Inn Tokyo Shinagawa-eki Takanawa-guchi Tokyo
- Toyoko Inn Tokyo Shinagawa-eki Takanawa-guchi Hotel Tokyo
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi and wired Internet
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: JPY 10000 per night
Food and drink
- Free local cuisine breakfast available daily 7 AM–9:30 AM
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Vending machine
- Water dispenser
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Electronic bidet
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
Good enough, I would recommend it.
The hotel staff were so helpful and nice and friendly, they have responded to most of my requests... the hotel has kinda self service in most areas, but over all my stay with them was good and I wanted to even extend but unfortunately they were already fully booked... once again thanks for the all the receptionist staff...