- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Samurai Museum
- 4 min walk
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku
- 9 min walk
- Omoide Yokocho
- 11 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Near a metro station, Shinjuku Granbell Hotel is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Meiji Jingu Shrine are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Roppongi Hills and KidZania Tokyo. Sunshine Aquarium and Tokyo Tower are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the nightlife. It's also convenient to public transportation: Higashi-shinjuku Station is 6 minutes by foot and Shinjuku-sanchome Station is 9 minutes.
- Samurai Museum - 4 min walk
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 9 min walk
- Omoide Yokocho - 11 min walk
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 12 min walk
- Waseda University - 4 min drive
- Higashi-shinjuku Station - 6 min walk
- Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 8 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 52 min drive
About this property
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Check-in times vary by room type. Guests must check in at 5 PM or 7 PM, as noted in the relevant room names. All other room types allow 3 PM check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1700 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Granbell Hotel
- Granbell Hotel Shinjuku
- Granbell Shinjuku
- Granbell Shinjuku Hotel
- Hotel Granbell
- Hotel Granbell Shinjuku
- Hotel Shinjuku Granbell
- Shinjuku Granbell
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel Tokyo
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel Hotel
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel Tokyo
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Feel that the size of the room and toilet was a little overpriced for the price I paid. Kind of also disappointed by the receptionist staffs, each person had poor attitude each time I dropped by. however the housekeeping staffs were all very polite and friendly.