- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tokyo Dome
- 徒歩 8 分
- Nippon Budokan
- 徒歩 18 分
- Yasukuni Shrine
- 徒歩 19 分
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 車で 18 分
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
Located in Tokyo's Suidobashi neighborhood, Hotel Niwa Tokyo is in the city center and near a metro station. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Yasukuni Shrine are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and LaLaport Toyosu Mall. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo Dome, and consider making time for Ueno Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location. It's also convenient to public transportation: Jimbocho Station is 7 minutes by foot and Ochanomizu Station is 11 minutes.
- Tokyo Dome - 徒歩 8 分
- Nippon Budokan - 徒歩 18 分
- Yasukuni Shrine - 徒歩 19 分
- Imperial Palace Garden - 車で 4 分
- Tokyo University (Tokyo Daigaku) - 車で 5 分
- Suidobashi Station - 3 min walk
- Jimbocho Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 30 min drive
Hotel Niwa Tokyo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Children age 0-5 stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 3600.0 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3600.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Hotel Niwa
- Hotel Niwa Tokyo
- Hotel Tokyo Niwa
- Niwa Hotel
- Niwa Hotel Tokyo
- Niwa Tokyo
- Niwa Tokyo Hotel
- Tokyo Hotel Niwa
- Tokyo Niwa Hotel
- Hotel Niwa Tokyo Japan
- Hotel Niwa Tokyo Hotel
- Hotel Niwa Tokyo Tokyo
- Hotel Niwa Tokyo Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
All of it. Love the ryokan hybrid design and the location next to sudobashi station.