- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyoの概要
Choose dates to view prices
スタンダード ダブルルーム ダブルベッド 1 台
スタンダード ツインルーム シングルベッド 2 台
デラックス ダブルルーム ダブルベッド 1 台
エグゼクティブ ダブルルーム ダブルベッド 1 台
エグゼクティブ ツインルーム シングルベッド 2 台
プレミア ツインルーム シングルベッド 2 台
Located near the boardwalk, Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Isetan Department Store Shinjuku and Tokyo Anime Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Robot Restaurant and Tokyo Tower. Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Sunshine Aquarium are not to be missed.
- Robot Restaurant - 徒歩 2 分
- Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 徒歩 6 分
- Omoide Yokocho - 徒歩 7 分
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 徒歩 11 分
- Waseda University - 車で 18 分
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station - 7 min walk
- Shinjuku-sanchome Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 51 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
Citadines Central Shinjuku Tokyo
Food and drink
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1430 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Don't believe the photos
This hotel is a step above a roach motel. I had stayed in three other hotels in Japan. This hotel was my last stop back in Tokyo before heading to the airport. Because the other three hotels were great, I assumed I was on a lucky spree. I usually stay at American chain hotels when traveling overseas. The hotel entrance is on the third floor tucked behind a dirty sidewalk..then you walk into a lobby with a horrible odor. The lighting was bad and I just felt instantly dirt. After checking in, that same smell lingered in the hallway on my floor. My room was dated and worn from the carpet to the mini-sofa. You could see the dirt stains on the sofa. After attempting to sanitize, I decided to just sit in the desk chair. Thank God I was only there for one night and probably would have canceled if it wasn't a prepaid room.