- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
The Wardrobe Hostel Roppongiの概要
Choose dates to view prices
The Wardrobe Hostel Roppongi is located in Tokyo's Roppongi neighborhood. KidZania Tokyo and Roppongi Hills are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Yoyogi Park. Tokyo Tower and LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo are not to be missed.
- Tokyo Midtown - 徒歩 7 分
- Roppongi Hills - 徒歩 10 分
- Tokyo Tower - 徒歩 19 分
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 車で 18 分
- Tokyo International Forum - 車で 20 分
- Shimbashi Station - 3 min drive
- Roppongi Station - 5 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 35 min drive
The Wardrobe Hostel Roppongi
Parking and transportation
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The decor was really cute. I was the only girl with the rest of the guests boys but I felt safe.