The Micro Museum Hostel Kichijojiの概要
Choose dates to view prices
The Micro Museum Hostel Kichijoji is located in Musashino. Ghibli Museum and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and Takeshita Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ajinomoto Stadium or Tokyo Racecourse.Musashinoの旅行ガイドを見る
- Ghibli Museum - 徒歩 19 分
- Ajinomoto Stadium - 車で 32 分
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 車で 33 分
- Yoyogi Park - 車で 36 分
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 車で 56 分
- Kichijoji Station - 1 min walk
- Minami-asagaya Station - 8 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 62 min drive
The Micro Museum Hostel Kichijoji
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities