- Sensō-ji Temple
- 6 min walk
- Tokyo Sky Tree
- 19 min walk
- Ueno Park
- 10 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Taito neighborhood, The Gate Hotel Asakusa Kaminarimon by Hulic is in the city center and near a metro station. LaLaport Toyosu Mall and Tokyo Solamachi are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ueno Park and Tokyo Bay. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tokyo Dome or Ryogoku Kokugikan. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Asakusa Station is just steps away and Tawaramachi Station is 7 minutes by foot.
- Sensō-ji Temple - 6 min walk
- Tokyo Sky Tree - 19 min walk
- Ueno Park - 10 min drive
- University of Tokyo - 14 min drive
- Tokyo Dome - 19 min drive
- Asakusa Station - 2 min walk
- Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Express) - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 59 min drive
About this property
The Gate Hotel Asakusa Kaminarimon by Hulic
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- Select guestrooms
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 2200 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Gate Asakusa Kaminarimon Hulic
- Gate Hotel Asakusa
- Gate Hotel Asakusa Kaminarimon
- Gate Hotel Asakusa Kaminarimon Hulic
- Gate Hotel Kaminarimon
- Gate Hotel Kaminarimon Hulic
- Gate Kaminarimon Hulic
- Hotel Kaminarimon Asakusa
- Kaminarimon Gate Asakusa
- Kaminarimon Hotel Asakusa
- THE GATE HOTEL Asakusa Kaminarimon By HULIC Tokyo, Japan
- Gate Hotel Asakusa Kaminarimon Hulic Tokyo
- Gate Asakusa Kaminarimon Hulic Tokyo
- THE GATE HOTEL Asakusa Kaminarimon By HULIC Tokyo
- Gate Asakusa Kaminarimon Huli
- The Gate Hotel Asakusa Kaminarimon by Hulic Hotel
- The Gate Hotel Asakusa Kaminarimon by Hulic Tokyo
- The Gate Hotel Asakusa Kaminarimon by Hulic Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Gate Hotel is in the perfect location! Only a short 5-minute walk from the subway, just a few feet from the bus stop, and most importantly, in the very heart of Asakusa almost directly across the street from Nakamise shopping street which leads up to Sensoji Temple! The rooms are beautifully updated with a variety of sizes to fit any need and plenty of amenities. The view from the 13th floor lobby area is amazing, and the staff there were so kind, professional, and accommodating! They were even able to hold all my luggage (too much) before and after my stay while I did some sightseeing around Tokyo. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Tokyo!