- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Koraku Garden Hotelの概要
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
ファミリー ルーム 禁煙
[日帰り] お部屋お任せ デイユースプラン (チェックイン9時, チェックアウト18時) 禁煙
Located in Tokyo's Bunkyo neighborhood, Koraku Garden Hotel is in the entertainment district and near a train station. Kanda Shrine and Tokyo Imperial Palace are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tokyo Tower and Disneyland® Tokyo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Tokyo Dome. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Korakuen Station is 9 minutes by foot and Kasuga Station is 15 minutes.
- Koishikawa Korakuen Garden - 徒歩 5 分
- Tokyo Dome - 徒歩 8 分
- Nippon Budokan - 車で 3 分
- University of Tokyo - 車で 4 分
- Kanda Shrine - 車で 8 分
- Iidabashi Station - 5 min walk
- Korakuen Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18 min drive
Koraku Garden Hotel
Food and drink
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 850 for adults and JPY 400 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Easily accessible by 2 subway stations and walking distance to the Tokyo Dome Baseball Stadium and Tokyo Dome City Amusement Park. A nice Chinese breakfast buffet (my 8 and 10-year-olds were able to find things they could eat) and laundry facilities were available. Our 2 double bed room had plenty of space for the 4 of us. We greatly enjoyed our stay here.