- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hotel The Celestine Ginza の概要
- WiFi 無料
Choose dates to view prices
Located in Tokyo's Ginza neighborhood, Hotel The Celestine Ginza is in the city center and near a metro station. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tokyo Tower and KidZania Tokyo. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for La Qua Tokyo Dome City, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Uchisaiwaicho Station is 7 minutes by foot and Ginza Station is 9 minutes.Tokyoの旅行ガイドを見る
- Tokyo International Forum - 徒歩 13 分
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 車で 5 分
- Tokyo Tower - 車で 7 分
- Nippon Budokan - 車で 12 分
- Tokyo Midtown - 車で 13 分
- Shimbashi Station - 3 min walk
- Uchisaiwaicho Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- GINZA CASITA – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Reservations required.
Hotel The Celestine Ginza
Food and drink
- Laundry facilities
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3300 for adults and JPY 3300 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities