We would like to remind our guests that we provide a self service check in, so no need for human contact. You can message or text for support. Our housekeepers are taking extra measures to ensure hygiene and disinfection of our apartments and only use cleaning supplies approved by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
The pool is open daily from 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM without any restrictions.
Located in the heart of Durham’s lively Ninth Street District, this one-bedroom apartment offers serenity and modern comforts. It's a comfortable place to stay, featuring a spacious living space with a welcoming ambiance.
Perfect for a retreat with colleagues or friends or a couple's stay in Durham.
Our apartment is roomy and tranquil, boasting a living room with a sofa, a fully-equipped kitchen, and an en-suite bathroom attached to the bedroom. The rooms have a raised ceiling (10-foot ceiling) and a custom wood-inspired plank flooring, which forms an open-floor home aesthetic pleasure. The kitchen features designer cabinetry with tile backsplashes, granite countertops, and GE stainless steel appliances including a Nespresso coffee machine with a choice of capsules and pods available for your morning coffee.
You’ll also find a range of kitchenware and cookware available for your cooking needs. The bedroom features a high-quality queen-sized bed with fine linens and soft pillows. The en-suite bathroom is also equipped with a shower and a massive walk-in closet. You’ll find toiletries and towels well-laid out for your use.
Our guests have access to a wide range of amenities within the apartment building including a sparkling salt-water swimming pool, a gourmet coffee bar, and rooftop mezzanine. There's a fitness center with a WELLBEATS personal training system and flex studio for yoga.
There's a resident lounge in the building with plenty of entertainment and opportunity to interact with like minds. The apartment building is situated within a convenient distance to Duke's medical campus, Sarah P Duke Gardens, Duke's graduate schools, and downtown Durham. Its common areas are custom-built, including an electronic-gated parking garage, outdoor courtyard with grilling area, and fireplace retreat.
- Outdoor Kitchen and Grilling Area
- Granite countertops
- 42-inch designer cabinetry
- Gourmet kitchens featuring GE stainless steel appliances
- Custom wood-inspired plank flooring
- Electronically gated parking
- Swimming pool
- Salt-Water Pool with Cabana Lounging Areas
- A Yoga room
- Resident lounge
- Conference room
- Business center
- Coffee bar
- Air Conditioning & heating
- Wireless internet
- Oven, microwave, cooktop & rangehood
- Fridge & freezer
- Dishwasher & detergents
- Kettle, mugs, cups, wine glasses & dishes
- Pots, pans, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Kitchen towels & bin
- Shampoo, body wash & hand soap
- Bath, face & hand towels
- Easy Access Bike Storage
- Within walking distance of Durham’s lively Ninth Street District
- Easy access to Duke's medical campus, Sarah P Duke Gardens, Duke's graduate schools, and downtown Durham
- While you can always drive to your destination, we encourage green-living - Walk or ride a bike to nearby parks, schools, and business buildings
- A roughly 12 minutes walk to trendy entertainment centers, award-winning restaurants, and eclectic retail stores in Durham’s lively Ninth Street District
- Not less than 7 minutes walk to Duke University (Main Campus)
- There are many public transportation options, including the Durham Area Transit Authority (DATA) bus, or the free-fare - Bull City Connector (for transits from Duke to the Golden Belt)
- Easy access to the Durham Freeway and I-40
Other Things to Note:
The area has a strict towing policy and we are not responsible for any towed cars.- If this apartment is not available on your dates, please contact us. You can also see our other listings in the same building or the same neighborhood.
- Please be sure to respect the community. By respecting the neighbors, lobby areas, and property around, your stay will be more enjoyable. No parties allowed and no additional guests.
- We provide guests with a key fob to access the building. Failure to return the key fob after stay results in a $150 replacement fee.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment or communal areas of the building.
- There are trash units outside the building for trash disposal. There is a dishwasher in the apartment for cleaning of kitchen utensils and a combined washing and dryer machine for laundry in the apartment.
- Guests need to log in to their accounts to use the streaming services.
Please be advised that all guests will be asked to sign a rental usage agreement that governs the terms of your stay. For the protection of all parties, the booking party will also be required to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID and matching credit card prior to check in. This information is collected for verification purposes only and is not stored or otherwise used for any other purpose.
Breaking any of the rental rules, the guest is liable for a $500 fine and termination of the reservation without any refund and will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
By completing the reservation you agree to the following:
- I agree to be bound by our rental terms and conditions.
- I acknowledge that I will be required to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID and matching credit card prior to check in.
- I acknowledge that I may be required to undergo a background check if mandated by the property management company or the building, as stated in accordance by my rental agreement and condition of the booking
Interaction with Guests:
For any questions or concerns during your stay, we are just an email, a phone call or text message away.
We share our details with guests upon check-in.