Where to stay in Pensacola
4.5/5Wonderful!(104 area reviews)
Navarre Beach is known for its pristine beaches, and you can make a stop by Navarre Beach Fishing Pier and Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center while in the area.
4/5Very Good!(314 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Downtown, Saenger Theatre and Historic Pensacola Village are top sights worth seeing.
4/5Very Good!(465 area reviews)
While visiting Northeast Pensacola, you might make a stop by sights like Cordova Mall and Bay Bluffs Park.
Top Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Top things to do in Pensacola
Pensacola Beach Vacation
There's nothing better than a Pensacola vacation. Whether you're indulging in refreshing margaritas at a local bar or flipping through a book by the water's edge, your trip to Pensacola is the perfect time to live out your beachy daydreams. Many visitors stay near Perdido Key Beach, located just 12 miles (20 km) from the city center. However, you'll also discover an excellent range of Pensacola vacation packages around Johnson Beach and Pensacola Beach Beaches, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Pensacola
- Nothing screams vacation like staying moments from the shoreline. If you agree with us, see what's available among our Pensacola beach hotels.
- Lots of travelers also base themselves in condos here. Beach Club Resort Residence and Spa and La Playa by Luxury Coastal Vacations are a few options to select from.
- Not a fan of constantly pulling your wallet out on vacation? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Pensacola are the perfect remedy.
- Our Pensacola things to do page is a good place to start planning your getaway to Pensacola. After you arrive, get chatting to one of the 53,200 friendly locals to find out more.
- Save big on wonderful experiences with our Pensacola vacation deals. See Pensacola Naval Air Station, as well as other big-name sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.