Find Hotels in New Territories
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in New Territories
Sham Shui Po
3.5/5Good!(9 area reviews)
Unique features of Sham Shui Po include the shopping and restaurants. Make a stop by Victoria Harbour or Sham Shui Po Night Market while you're exploring the area.
Hong Kong East
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are just a few highlights of Hong Kong East. Make a stop by Kowloon Bay or Victoria Harbour while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(99 area reviews)
Travelers love Luohu for its popular shops, and you can see more of Shenzhen by jumping on the metro at Cuizhu Station or Shaibu Station. You might spend time checking out top sights like Dongmen Pedestrian Street and Luohu Port.
So Kwun Wat
While visiting So Kwun Wat, you might make a stop by sights like Gold Coast Piazza and Golden Beach.
Tai Mo Shan
While visiting Tai Mo Shan, you might make a stop by sights like Tai Mo Shan Country Park and Tai Po Kau Nature Reserve.
New Territories Hotel Guide
Search for hotels in New Territories on Expedia. You can easily find your hotels in New Territories using one of the methods below:
- View our selection of featured hotels in New Territories
- Use the map to find hotels in the New Territories neighborhood you prefer
- Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of New Territories, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in New Territories
- Enter your travel dates to view the best deals on hotels in New Territories - while they last
More trip options
- New Territories Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in New Territories Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular New Territories Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in New Territories
- More Hotel Options in New Territories
- New Territories Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Hong Kong SAR
- Other Hotels near New Territories, Hong Kong SAR
- Hotels in Popular Destinations