- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Russell Square
- 5 min drive
- The British Museum
- 5 min drive
- Marble Arch
- 6 min drive
- London (LCY-London City)
- 48 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Carlow House By Skyline is located in London's Camden neighborhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and Regent's Park, while ZSL London Zoo and BT Tower are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Lord's Cricket Ground or Emirates Stadium. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our London travel guide
- Russell Square - 5 min drive
- The British Museum - 5 min drive
- Leicester Square - 6 min drive
- Marble Arch - 6 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 6 min drive
- Mornington Crescent Underground Station - 2 min walk
- Camden Road Station - 11 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 48 min drive
About this property
Carlow House By Skyline
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 18.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 500.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: GBP 50 for check-in between 10:00 PM and 11:00 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 18.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Carlow House Skyline Apartment London
- Carlow House Skyline Apartment
- Carlow House Skyline London
- Carlow House Skyline
- Carlow House By Skyline London
- Carlow House By Skyline Apartment
- Carlow House By Skyline Apartment London
- Free WiFi
- Espresso maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LED TV with digital service
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Iron/ironing board
- Free bottled water
- 40 rooms
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I felt the location was very safe and secured. The whole building was immaculate in every sense of the word, it was also pleasantly quiet, maybe with the holiday season people had gone away. The apartment was very comfortable, spacious enough with an excellent shower and was also maintained at a good temperature level. It was also convenient for me since whole foods was very near by, also some highly recommended restaurants and Very close to my yoga centre. I would most certainly stay there again.