Find Hotels in Lisbon District
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Lisbon District
Lisbon City Center
Travelers love Lisbon City Center for its popular shops, and you can see more of Lisbon by jumping on the metro at Campo Pequeno Station or Saldanha Station. You might spend time checking out top sights like Gulbenkian Museum and Marquis of Pombal Square.
Lisbon Old Town
4/5Very Good!(1,347 area reviews)
Discover views over the old town from hilltop Graça, Moorish history in Alfama, bustling downtown Baixa, bohemian Chiado and nightlife in Bairro Alto.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,333 area reviews)
Enjoy the popular shops in Baixa. Rossio Square is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Baixa-Chiado Station or Praça da Figueira Stop to see more of Lisbon.
4.5/5Wonderful!(16 area reviews)
Ericeira is noteworthy for its seaside views, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Praia da Ribeira d'Ilhas and Sao Lourenco Beach.
4.5/5Wonderful!(15 area reviews)
Discover this district of boutiques, bookshops and charming cafés that was once a hub for Lisbon’s writers and intellectuals.
More trip options
- Lisbon District Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lisbon District Airports
- Hotels in Lisbon District Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Lisbon District Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lisbon District
- More Hotel Options in Lisbon District
- Lisbon District Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Portugal
- Other Hotels near Lisbon District, Portugal
- Hotels in Popular Destinations