Choose dates to view prices
Located in Kyoto's Yamashina neighborhood, Geihinkaku is near a metro station. Kawaramachi and Nishiki Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Kyoto Racecourse, or consider a night out at Shozan Resort Kyoto.Kyotoの旅行ガイドを見る
- Nanzenji Temple - 徒歩 19 分
- Heian Shrine - 車で 10 分
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 車で 11 分
- Yasaka Shrine - 車で 13 分
- Kiyomizu Temple - 車で 25 分
- Misasagi Station - 3 min drive
- Keage Station - 10 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 83 min drive
Food and drink
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.